Wedding Packages April through November
Homestead Wedding Package Rates
*A $300 credit will be given if the ceremony is not held at the Homestead and if the ready rooms are not used.
- Historically preserved Grand Barn built in 1820 – Reception Area
- Historically preserved Tobacco Barn built in the late 1800’s – Ceremony Area
- 19th Century Farmhouse Lawn – Cocktail Hour Area
- Brand New Pub Style Outdoor Lounge
- Beautiful Gardens and Grounds – Ceremony Area
- Exclusive Use on Your Wedding Day
- Experienced Wedding Consultant to Help Plan Your Special Day
- Staff Host Throughout the Duration of Your Event
- Outdoor Lighted Courtyard and Lounge Area
- Elegant Lighting and Draping in the Grand Barn
- Tables and Chairs for Barn Reception (for 200 guests)
- Chairs for Indoor Ceremonies (200 guests)
- Garden Benches for Outdoor Ceremonies (200 guests)
- Carriage House Bridal Lounge
- Pond Side Groom’s Room and Deck
- Onsite Parking and Attendants
- Fully Furnished Restroom Facilities
- Central to Lancaster, Philadelphia, York and Harrisburg
- Use Our Services and Vendors and Incorporate Some of Your Own Choosing
Customize Your Wedding Package!
Create the wedding of your dreams by customizing your own wedding package!
Start with the Homestead Wedding Package listed above and for an additional charge add any of the following onsite services:
- Floral and/or Design Package
- Courtyard Evening Fire
- S’mores Bar/ Gourmet Popcorn Bar/ Candy Bar
- Unique Props and Accessories
- Handcrafted Sweetheart Table
- plus many more!
Stoltzfus Homestead and Gardens is a full service wedding venue offering superb onsite services and elements for your special day. We also work with experienced partner vendors. Start with the Homestead Wedding Package listed above and add the special services and elements that will help create your perfect day. For a seamless wedding day, free of stress and worry, we strongly encourage bridal couples to use our onsite services and partner vendors, however, couples may choose to use their own vendors providing they meet our standard guidelines.
***For complete information regarding our on-site services, catering options, guidelines and frequently asked questions, please click here to review a PDF of our wedding packet.
The Grand Barn is closed for weddings and events December through March.